The “Deluxe” Punching Bag is a leather look punching bag with 3 layers. The inner bag is made from PVC coated woven canvas. The outer bag is made of very thick artificial leather and is also reinforced with a sturdy PU (polyurethane) layer. As a result, a very thick wall is formed. This ensures that the punching bag keeps it’s smooth and neat appearance. The reinforced straps with rings on the side for suspension are seven layers thick. All the seams on the punching bag are stitched several times to prevent tearing.The punching bag weighs about 4kg without stuffing.
The Ronin Deluxe Punching bag is stuffed with shredded snippets of fabric. These are purchased new, therefore no mold or unpleasant smells will arise. This filling provides excellent absorption for your hands, feet and legs.
Please note: due to the size and/or weight of this product there will be added an additional € 24,95 for shipping. This additional fee will be shown on the invoice immediately. This product can not be delivered in the evening or in weekends. For shipping outside The Netherlands we ask you to reach out to us first because of different delivery costs to different countries. In case you order this product without contacting us about the possibilities first your order might be cancelled or we might ask you to pay an extra shipping fee.
- the punching bag consists of 3 layers
- reinforced straps with double stitched seams protect the punching bag from tearing
- weight: approximately 50 kilo
- length: 180cm
- will be delivered without hang-up-chain
HANDLING MANUAL RONIN LEATHER LOOK PUNCHING BAG
To ensure a long life span of our punching bags, below we have listed a number of important issues.
- Make sure the punching bag is regularly refilled and that the top is always well stocked. If the punching bag is not filled correctly the straps could tear due to excessive stress.
- Do not drag the punching bag over the floor, holding it by the D-rings. The rings are not suited for that and could come off .
- Don't pull-up the punching bag using the D-ring. The D-rings can tear.
- Hanging up and taking down the punching bag always has to be done by two people. The punching bag is too heavy for one.
- Don't drop the punching bag when it is taken down. This is extremely bad for the zipper and the stitching.
- Never drop the punching bag from a standing position to the floor. This also is extremely bad for the zipper and the stitching.
- By hanging up the punching bag, it's important to check that all four hooks of the chain are properly placed before releasing the bag. The punching bag is not balanced when the hooks are incorrect attached.
- Make sure that the open side of the hooks of the chain are pointing outwards.
- It is recommended to squeeze the hooks of the punching bag firmly with pliers to avoid the punching bag coming off during a workout.
Please note! We deliver to the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Portugal, France, Italy and Spain. Due to the Brexit we cannot deliver to the United Kingdom at the moment.
Note: we are temporarily unable to send packages outside of The Netherlands longer than 120cm due to the Corona situation!